Please prepare your camera-ready submission according to the template file (Here).
- Send your Camera Ready Copy as a Word Document, after taking any comments of the reviewers into consideration as well the required justifications (if needed) to satisfy the IEEE plagiarism acceptable ratios.
- Complete and send the Conference Registration Form for authors.
- Send the remaining Conference Registration Fees (for at least one author per paper) as indicated in the Registration Form, not later than the 1st of Feb 2018. (Failure to pay the Registration Fees will imply neither publishing your paper in the Proceedings nor including it in the final program).
- Upload the Camera Ready Copy in conformance with the guidelines and specified format. The paper should not exceed 8 pages including all figures, tables, drawings, and references. Extra length papers (Up to 10 pages only) will be subjected to extra pages charges which should be paid with the registration fees.
- Upload the file that describes the modifications done in the manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments.
Please make sure to download and fill in the IEEE Copyright Form and then sign it and send back to us a scanned copy by email. The submission of this form is a necessary condition for publishing the paper in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
The form is available on the following link: IEEE Copyright Form
- Please make sure to download and fill in the Author's Short BIO Form and send it back with a recent passport size photograph. The form is available on the conference website at the following link: IEEE biography samples